WEEK 13 - DONE
80 miles total
Mon:
7 miles AM 10:00/mi recovery
3 miles PM, 10:00/mi recovery
TUE
AM 10 miles with 3 x 2 miles 6:50-7:00/mi
PM 4 miles easy 8:20/mi
WED
3 miles easy
(Skipped AM run due to a mild cold which gave me AM fatigue)
THU
11 miles with Tempo/MP 9 miles @ 6:59/mi
5 miles easy 7:40/mile, surprisingly good
FRI
AM 3 miles Recovery 11:00/mile
PM 6 miles easy 8:30/mile
SAT Long run: 18 miles @ 7:11/mile (!!) - swapped Sat/Sun today due to better scheduling
SUN 10 miles recovery - 10-11:00/mile - legs dead!
Pretty good week given I had a definite mild cold with the sneezies from Tue-Thu, but which was really mild and only sucked out my energy on Wed evening.
Highlight of the week definitely was the Sat LR, which went incredibly well. I've been hoping my tempo runs pick up pace, but they've been holding steady, although the 3AM time I'm doing them does affect things.
No comments:
Post a Comment