Friday, December 16, 2016

Recovery - 5 mi 8:00/mi TM

Easy 5 mile recovery run at lunch today. Was originally hoping to run 6AM/4PM, but I was weirdly tired last night, and just couldn't get up to motivate for that AM run. Doesn't help that the battery for one of my fire alarms started chirping at 1AM and I had to go find it!

Legs felt flat as expected on the run. We'll see how they feel tomorrow - I'm flying to NY tomorrow, and will be getting in an early AM long run. If I'm feeling strong, the "A" goal is 14 miles @ 7:50-8:00/mi, but I'm also ok with 10 easy miles and postponing the long run to Sunday after I arrive in NY.

It's gonna be cold in Rochester NY - temps in the 20s-mid30s, which is colder than the 40-50s I've been seeing in California, so I'm preparing my cold weather gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment