Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Speed - 6 x 800 @ 6:10-20AM

7mi this AM, with 6 x 800 at 6:10-20/mi (5kish pace). I'm starting to do these 800s on my loop route, with small rollers en route, so it's taking some adjustment to get used to pacing it right on the rollers compared to the track or a treadmill. 
4 more this lunch at recovery pace.
Tomorrow is an OFF day as per the Hanson Adv plan, but I'm going to likely run 10 recovery paced miles instead like I did last week. I have to be a bit careful - my plan was to do Hanson advanced + 10mpw on top, but for this week Hanson+10=56, but I'm on track to hit 70+, so gotta keep an eye out for straining anything. Fortunately, all systems go as of now, and lots of slow/easy running to make sure it stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment